Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Commissions I finished up last week!

So last week had some insane crocheting happening! A scarf, a hat and a pair of mittens! (not all for the same person ironically) Though I did score all the orders while at a kid's birthday party, so that works for me!

Noose Scarf, made from Bernat Waverley yarn. This was my first time using this yarn, and it was really nice to work with, fluffy and comfortable. The pattern for these is one of mine and can be found for sale on Ravelry.
These mittens are from a Bernat pattern and were made using Bernat Chunky Yarn, I'm not a huge fan of the yarn, but it was the customer's request, so I couldn't very well refuse :)
This hat is my own design, and not available at the moment anywhere. It's made with Lion Brand Vanna's Choice, and fits an adult male, but not my tiny female mannequin head!

No comments:

Post a Comment