Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update from crochetland

I haven't blogged in a few days and it's not because nothing's been happening crochet-wise, in fact it's probably the opposite, TOO much has been happening!

Since my last post, I've finished up a cute entrelac babyghan, which will be going up for sale in the store asap, I've finished up the bikini I was commissioned to make and I'm working on dog, lion and hippo commissions from various individuals.

I've also been invited by a friend to join her at a table at the Animaritimes convention in June/July to sell some creations! I'm still in the planning stages of what I need to get made for the convention, but if I can even get through half of my list, I don't think I will have much downtime between now and then :) good thing I like to crochet!

Also the KCAR auction, I mentioned a while back wrapped up on Monday, and I'm quite happy that my little puppies raised just under $60 for the organization! Oddly enough, one woman managed to win 3 of them, and fought to win the 4th, but gave up when another girl commented on how badly she wanted it!

I'll update later with some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment