Sunday, May 20, 2012

T- 40 days until Anime Con

So I've been sick on and off for about 2 months, which reflects in the fact that I haven't been blogging... which my mother keeps reminding me.... mostly because I haven't really been making much! I start little projects whenever I had a day or two that I felt great and am just now starting to finish things up, which is good because my first "show" is coming up! here are a few little things I've finished up for it, I have some more that I need to photograph and I will hopefully upload some better photos of these! Apparently my phone didn't like me when I took these!
Cute little cookies (sugar cookie, oreo, lemon cream, berry cream and jam cookie)!
They are life-sized and I will be turning them into hairclips!

 I have 4 or 5 more of these made in various colours!
They are cute little cupcake containers, the frosting is removable and they are perfect for little treats

This little girl, is one of many various dolls I've made, or half made and she just adorable!

So... I promise to try to start posting again... and I'm hoping to post up the cookies as a free pattern in a day or two, it's way to simple a pattern for me to justify trying to make even a dollar on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment