Thursday, October 18, 2012

And guess what?!

More hats!!!
These are some more hat commissions I've made over the past two weeks. I wont deny that I'm very happy to now be moving on to working on a slipper commission! I have a few more hats that I need to get done for December/Christmas, but those can wait another week or two! I'm not taking on any more commissions at this very moment, I have 9 projects to get done, so I'm going to focus on those, and then probably throw out a plea for some more commissions come mid-November :-)
Blue's Clue hat made for a toddler
Cookie Monster hat made for a toddler
I also made a cookie pin for him, that can attach to the hat or the kid's coat,
but I forgot to take a picture... shocking I know!


R2D2 hat made for a Child
Same hat from another angle... this was a very interesting project,
I don't usually do much intarsia crocheting!
I find it helpful to draw out what I'm going to be working on
before I start crocheting, here's my project sheet for R2D2
Green mushroom hat for a child, his sister owns at matching red one :)
And a sock monkey hat for a toddler and matching mittens!
And this is totally unrelated to the hatness, but this past Sunday The Walking Dead
started again, and I made cupcakes for my best friend, J and I to enjoy!
Zombie cupcakes taste even better than real ones! and I'm totally psyched to
have extra bone sprinkles leftover, though I have no idea what I'm going to do with them...
So that's what's been happening in YarrHooked Land recently... I have a blog post in the works too about an obsession of mine... it's not yarn, though I am obsessed with that as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment