Tuesday, May 14, 2013

5 days to ECCE

It's getting close now and while I wont lie and say I'm totally pleased with the amount of items I have made, I think I have some really cute creations! Due to some difficulty through the winter/fall I have less amigurumi (dolls) than I would like, but alas not much I can do about it at this point! I have about 10 more items I need to finish up this week, and I have washing labels to sew onto hats and scarves (I splurged and ordered some custom labels - and by splurged I mean, it was like 5¢ a label), and J and I have tags and business cards to print up! I'm very happy that I have all day Friday to prep at home, and can set up Friday evening!

East Coast Comic Expo is this Saturday (May 18th) 10am-6pm at Beaver Curling Club Moncton, $10 per adult.

Here's a few more items I'll have available at ECCE
My little Iron Man! I'm pretty pleased with him!

My little Hulk... I need to do some redesigning on his chest
but I'm loving that I can shape his fair into a fauxhawk!

And finally the Caped Crusader... oops he doesn't have a
cape... it's 1990s Batman!
I really need to get myself organized sooner for the next event... I'm a life-long procrastinator and I hate it... Animaritimes is in 45 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment