Sunday, October 13, 2013

Free Pattern: Bat Sensory Toy

Thanksgiving in Canada happens in October, and since I was going to be spending it with family, including an adorable little boy, I figured I would whip up a quick sensory toy for him! This will be available for a limited time for free to all of you! Just my way of saying thank you to everyone who reads my blog!

Thanksgiving is a very important holiday for me because it always meant family, which is why 5 years ago J and I actually got married on Thanksgiving Sunday. In a lame sort of way it helps to remind us to always be thankful for each other and it means that every year I get to gather with family on my anniversary and celebrate our family, including the adorable new cousin who I made this little bat for!


This sensory toy is small enough that a 6-12 month old can handle it without being bogged down, and it includes both crinkle wings and a jinglebell body. It whips up stupidly fast, so there's no excuse to not make one for someone's first Halloween in your life this year!

***Pattern will be available for sale shortly***

Hope everyone who took advantage of the free pattern enjoys their bats!

1 comment: