Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Hibernation

Once again, I haven't posted in a few weeks, and that's because I really haven't been up to much. I managed to catch a dreaded summer cold, and I've been sick on and off since July 1st with this thing! I'm on the mend, thanks to antibiotics, but I still feel only about 50% and it's making me very cranky...

I have a few projects on the go, including some awesome new slippers! I think I have 2 sizes figured out, and 3 more to perfect before I am ready to make them for sale. I love these slippers because they are totally old fashioned, they look like the crochet version of the ones my Nanny used to knit for me me when I was a kid. Mine are made using Vanna's and/or Waverly yarn so they are lovely and soft, but still just as warm and machine wash and dry-able! Ooh! I'm just planning on adult sizes right now, but hopefully I'll figure out some kid sizes as well.
Slipper sizes: 
     X-Small - children's sizes 2-3/women's sizes 4-5
     Small - women's sizes 6-7/men's sizes 4-6
     Medium - women's sizes 8-9/men's sizes 7-8
     Large - women's sizes 10-11/men's sizes 9-10
     X-Large -  men's sizes 11-12

I'm also working on a blanket, for ME! or my future - no, I'm not pregnant, so don't ask - kids! It's cute and colourful! And I have a couple of small commissions on the go, that I probably should try to finish up shortly!


Also there is the etsy update... which I swear someday will actually happen! *sigh* there are not enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment