Tuesday, July 24, 2012

YARRHOOKED IS ON ETSY

After A LOT of debate with myself and discussing the pros and cons with J, I've decided to give Etsy a try! I had meant to have this update done a few weeks ago, but yet another cold hit me hard, and it didn't happen... but whatever it's up and running now

Listed are 3 crochet patterns (also available on ravelry), scarves and amigurumi! I'm starting with 3 of each category so I can see if this site works for me or not...

Patterns for sale on Etsy:

Scarves for sale on Etsy:

Amigurumi for sale on Etsy:

If anyone from Moncton, NB or nearby would like something from the shop, buy it and if we can set up a drop-off/pick-up I'll refund your shipping charges :)

And of course, if you want a custom made item email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment