Sunday, November 25, 2012

I am slowly going crazy...

Actually that's a lie, I'M HAVING A BLAST MAKING THINGS!!! I was very happy to have a 3 day weekend from my day job this weekend and be able to curled up on the couch and just crocheted for hours on end! I finished up 6 amigurumi/plush owls, a pair of slippers and a hat over the weekend! I also have a wackload of ornaments crocheted that just need decorating and I started another hat! I'm hoping I can finish up those ornaments and that hat finished by Wednesday night! I think I have another 3 day weekend coming up, so it might be mohawk hat weekend (I have 3 to make)... we shall see...


My to do list really isn't much shorter than it was last time I posted... I somehow keep accidentally taking commissions... I'm hoping to clear up my commissions over the next few weeks so I can focus on presents for my own family members!

Hopefully a better post will be coming soon... in the mean time... here's some owls to help you learn your colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment