Tuesday, June 18, 2013

10 days until Animaritimes

In less than 2 weeks J and I are off to Fredericton for Animaritimes! I'm really excited and totally terrified - I KNOW I'll forget something vitally important... I've made numerous lists to try and combat this but I'm pretty sure even that will prove futile...

I've been crocheting pretty much non-stop for days, and I still have way more than I'll be able to complete planned, so it's going to be a busy few days! It's also looking like I may have another opportunity to set up a table the weekend after Animaritimes (more details to come) which isn't really helping my anxiety over what I need to do. I'm always so paranoid I just don't have enough, and truth be told, I probably wont, but I'm only one person and I really need to learn to stop beating myself up over this, and try to plan better next year!

I've been working hard on My Little Pony's this past weekend, I have 3 nearly completed and I'm hoping to have the other 3 done as well (but I expect I'll only have time to finish 1 or 2 more).

Rarity - Fluttershy - Rainbow Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment