Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Arg...

I don't know what happened... I just don't know... It was all going so well... I was so productive, ahead of schedule, it was awesome... and then I had a bad week and now I'm freaking out again! Plan for next year, is to start crocheting as soon as Animaritimes finishes... get a good stock going and then I wont be stuck in this spot... but that doesn't really help me now does it?! Nope it doesn't! Hopefully this weekend, I'll be able to buckle down and get working! Only two more weekends to go...

Tiny 11th Doctor
It's not exactly like I haven't been up to anything either... I work full time, so I have limited crochet time to begin with, plus last weekend we decided to hit up the pretty Hopewell Rocks...

Hey look it's me! Under the giant gravity
defying rock... eek
And then this weekend we drove to Saint John to watch the Atlantic Canada Roller Derby Championships and I am so happy we did! Moncton (Muddy River Rollers) won!!! and New Brunswick teams took the top 3 spots! It was a really fun day, though I must say our win, by only 1 point, was a bit of a nail bitter, J was pretty much freaking out. I'm still working on finding a balance between my life/marriage, work and crocheting. I hope I'm getting better, trying to get out and do things, but time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment