Tuesday, May 12, 2015

ECCE #3 this weekend!

So I fail at blogging but OMG the East Coast Comic Expo is this weekend and I am psyched and I've made some AWESOME stuff for it!!!

I'll have many of the same items I had last year, but here's some new ones!!!!

Mini Ponies!!!! source of pattern: NerdyKnitter
I also have 3 LARGE ponies and a spike doll!
I made some mini-villains this year too!!!
There's also a cute mini Mystique!
Doctor Who inspired fingerless mitts
SO MANY KEYCHAINS!!! $4 each!
I have a full series of Sailor moon fingerless mitts this year too!
And the cutest helper when I was working on my Star Wars stuff...
He mostly just supervises...
I hope to see everyone there! It's going to be a good time (like always) and I'll try and be good and update post ECCE like I usually do with the highlights of the event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment