Wednesday, May 20, 2015

ECCE #3 Wrap-Up

 I'm a few days later than I would like posting thing wrap-up but here it is finally!

 
I look asleep :(

My favourite part of ECCE was: I think this is always the same, I love seeing people walk by my table, do a double take and give it a huge smile. Even if the people don't stop to actually look, just seeing them smile as they see my colourful and squishy things makes me happy.

My least favourite part of ECCE was: It was so cold! The Con was in a hockey rink and it was just frigid, it finally warmed up a bit near the end of Saturday, but it was just chilly which made me really sleepy and frigidity.

What surprised me the most about ECCE was: that I was asked to be on a podcast... I love podcasts (post about those coming up) and J and I frequently joke that we need a podcast, but to be asked by a stranger that I should come on theirs and talk about my crocheting was really weird. I'm still undecided if I should do it, I'm scared to look like an idiot...

What I learnt at ECCE was: the same thing I learn EVERY TIME that you just never know what people are going to want or not want!

The next step for me is: Animartime in Fredericton June 26-28. Come check me out! I actually have a TON of work to do for this Con, ECCE went better than I expected which means I have a lot of work to do in the next 6 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment