Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Patterns are in the works

I've been trying to buckle down and focus on pattern writing and I'm making good progress, but the typical issue of commissions keeps rearing it's head! I have 7 patterns in the works (and many more that are written on scraps in various places that need to be gathered)

Pocket bib - needs updated photos
Bomber hat - needs updated photos
Braided scarf - needs updated photos and text editing
Cupcake cloth - needs updated photos and text editing
Noose scarf - needs updated photos and text editing
Granny Hat - needs updated photos and text editing
Scoodie/hooded scarf - needs updated photos and text editing

I'm hoping to get all of these online by the end of the month (I don't know if it'll happen but fingers crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment