Sunday, January 22, 2012

Was hoping to at least have 1 pattern ready for sale today, but as usual life happened, and I didn't get to devote as much time as I had wanted to my hook... but here's a cute hat I made for my cousin, its a modified version of my popular adult bomber hat (one of the patterns in the works)... I also have this afghan on the go for a coworker who's pregnant

Little boys hat, made to match his snowsuit, made some crocheted buttons because I couldn't find any actual ones in the right shade of blue

This will eventually be a babyghan, I have A LOT more hexagons to go, the plan is to work until it's either the size I want, or until I run out of yarn and then do an edging in a different colour to get it up to size

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the hat! It fits great and he loves to wear it!

    ReplyDelete