Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crazy Crocheting World!

I've been pretty busy so far in August! I have two cousins who are pregnant and I've been working away on presents for their soon to be little girls and trying to keep working on other ideas I've had going on in my head, and then this morning I just got 4 new hat commissions! AHH! Slightly overwhelmed, but I'll make it work, I always do!

This past weekend J and I spent most of Saturday getting my craft/storage room organized, we were looking for some camping stuff a few weekends ago and somehow the whole thing just snowballed and it was a disaster!!!!

Ohhh! and I just remembered I might be selling stuff at the market in Dalhousie in a few weeks! Great more things for me to be terrified of!

I'll post a bunch of pictures soon, I just need to wait until the mom's get them, I also have a great set of owls that will hopefully be going up for sale once they get faces, and I have slippers I still need to finish up the design of so I can start selling those!

I think I need to quit my day job or figure out a way to make the most of the 168 hours a week I could be crocheting... well 128 crochetable hours actually (I do have a day job afterall)... well 88... since I would like to sleep every night... *sigh* Good thing I love to crochet!

And last night J bought me a new crochet book! Seamless Crochet by Kristin Omdahl! I'm so excited to eventually get some time to play with this new book! I love motifs and like everyone else, I HATE sewing in ends, so yay! I tested out a pattern last night Blue Skies Chunky Cowl and the swatch worked up really nicely and wasn't as confusing as I expected. I think I would like to turn it into an babyghan eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment