Wednesday, June 20, 2012

10 more days...

I have no cute photos today to post... I did finish up a mermaid doll this morning, but I REALLY hate her face... I'm not sure what to do about that, I don't really have time to tear it out and start over, especially since I didn't realize how much I hated her face until I finished her hair, which always takes forever to do... I might try giving her a mouth and see if that helps, I generally hate dolls with features besides eyes, but in this case, it might help.

I don't feel ready at all for the Con. although I do apparently have 33 items ready for sale! Awesome! I apparently developed a life this past weekend so no crocheting got done, but I did have a fun weekend!

Anywhere here's the plan for the next few days...

    Wed  - 10 days - finish derby bunny, and top hat fascinator
    Thu - 9 days - create last cupcake container and 3 last hair clips
    Fri - 8 days - finish Keroppi purse and Nyan cat scarf; work on ZombieBear
    Sat - 7 days - print off tags and business cards; get everything priced; fix up ugly bunny, tin man and mermaid

I'm going to be honest and say I don't think I can accomplish all of this, since I went to bed last night at 8:30 due to my new migraine medication, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!! I hope I can get everything finished up though, because it means that next week I can try to whip up some more little $5 and $10 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment