Tuesday, June 12, 2012

more and more cuteness!

Time is ticking away, but I'm at least creating lots! Thankfully I work best under pressure, I am and will sadly probably always be a procrastinator! Last night I finished up 4 cupcake containers, I need another frosting and cake bottom because one of the frosting and cakes don't actually match and I did some more work on Derby Bunny! This morning, I finished up some hair clips, I now have 7 done, I'm hoping to finish up 5 more (mainly because I have 5 more clips available) and I have most of a rainbow scarf done, I'll probably add on a nyan cat to the end (if I have time).

DUST BUNNY

Designed and created by me! woo!
His buttons are off-center... I might fix that,
or maybe it gives him character...

I  just clued in that this guy isn't actually complete...
he doesn't have a nose/mouth, I need to add that on...

Cute little poptart wristlet! It's probably 4x6 or 5x7.
The frosting is an open pocket and the top zips closed.
I used tunisian crochet to ensure that it's nearly a solid fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment