Sunday, June 10, 2012

FREAKING OUT!

I'm so thrilled with this!! from sketch to reality!!!
He's not identical to the drawing, but I love the results!
So getting ready for Animaritimes has taken over my life!!! I have 19 days left to create things, so far I have 19 items done that I for sure want to sell (still need to go through old stock to see what's saleable in there), seven more things to finish (well really 22, but 12 of those are hairclips... so I'm just going to count it as one!) and I have three or four things I would love to start and finish as well...
Just your basic everyday raspberry-coloured fawn...
She's definitely my favourite! I'm still amazed she stands!
On top of the things I need to crochet, I need to make my tags and tag everything, and I would like to be able to get a nice portfolio printed so I can hopefully get myself a few commissions at the Con. too... AHHH!
Love this little ballerina alien! Her hair was hard to make but worth it!
I'm pretty freaked out, I mean what if no one buys anything? But I'm also proud of myself, tonight I finished a scarf and the detailing on two dolls, which is quite awesome! I have finally gotten myself organized as well, I have a list of everything done and the pricing I want to give them, as well as what I have started and what needs to be completed on those projects.
I just pity this doll! He looks way too warm.
I managed to finish up to snood a friend on Twitter commissioned from me, and I need to start a hat someone else commissioned this week too... I kind of like those projects though, they give me a bit of confidence that someone likes my stuff :)
Can't decide if I like this guy, I do know he's not the most stable,
even with a ton of weights in his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment