Thursday, January 10, 2013

Etsy Relaunch in the Works

 Last year, I threw up a few items and some patterns for sale on Etsy, and quickly realized I DON'T like selling patterns there! I'm a cheap person, therefore out of sympathy for other cheap people, I like to try to keep my pattern costs down, and selling on Etsy for $3-5, just doesn't leave me with any profit... but I do want to offer items for sale of Etsy... so I'm working hard on my 2013 Etsy relaunch! (you can check Ravelry or StoreEnvy for my patterns)

The relaunch is going to include 6 items: my classic Bomber Hat, my newly designed Cupcake Hat, my most requested Mohawk Hat, my Not Your Granny's Hat, my Noose Scarf, and my Heart Cowl. There's going to be some ready to ship items and the option to order a custom version of any of these items. I will eventually be adding more items, but for right now, that's what I can quickly get crocheted, photographed and online! I currently have 4 items for the relaunch made, 2 more started and 6 more that I need to crochet before I'm comfortable launching! I'm also hoping to finish up patterns for the Bomber Hat, Cupcake Hat, and Mohawk Hat for those crocheters out there who would rather make it themselves either for the relaunch or shortly thereafter!

At this rate launch should be happening in another week or so! I've been crocheting like a mad woman since January 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment