Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years!

I've never really been one for New Year's Resolutions. I've probably made the typical "I'm going to lose weight this year" resolution a few times in the past and judging by how tight my skirt is I should probably make that resolution again... but that one never seems to work... So I don't really have any "resolutions" so to speak for 2013, but I do have plans!

But first, here's what I accomplished in 2012!

  • I worked my first convention
  • I worked my first farmer's market
  • I was commissioned to make 36 custom items
  • I released 3 paid patterns and 2 free patterns
  • I blogged 48 times in 2012
  • I learnt to do basic tunisian crochet, entrelac, double-ended crochet and to use a loom

2012 turned out way better than I realized! I'm hoping my plans for 2013 make it just as awesome of a year!

  • I want to finalize 10 base products/designs that I can make and sell and be known for. I'll probably add more items as I go, and stop some, but I need some consistency. I love making commissions for people, and will definitely be open to commissions of those 10 designs, but it takes me too long to make any new item that people throw my way too keep doing that as much as I have.
  • I want to try to blog once a week minimum.
  • I want to finally get my etsy shop really up and running with plenty of items.
  • I want to get at least 4 more patterns for sale.
So I hope 2013 is a great year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment