Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yarn stash...

Over the weekend, J was awesome enough to help me out cleaning up my office. During the frenzy of Xmas, it became a total disaster once again, but now it's mostly clean! I also decided during the cleaning spree to reorganize my yarn! My yarn until recent has been stored in various storage bins, an old cd rack and sometimes plastic bags from Michaels... But now my yarn is contained mostly (that darn word again) to 4 48-quart storage bins! I do need another bin, as the 4th bin is kind of overflowing and I still have some cotton yarn that hasn't been organized, so hopefully Walmart will get another ones of these bins soon!! (I bought them out the other night)

In the end, my yarn will be sorted like this:
1: Acrylic yarn, thin worsted weight
(Red Heart Soft Touch, Red Heart Soft, Bernat Mosaic etc)

2: Acrylic yarn, thick worsted weight/aran weight
brown, beige, white, grey & black
(Lion Brand Vanna's Choice, Red Heart With Love & Bernat Waverly)

3: Acrylic yarn, thick worsted weight/aran weight
pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple
(Lion Brand Vanna's Choice, Red Heart With Love & Bernat Waverly)

4: Various specialty yarns
(Lion Brand Homespun, Zumberball, etc)

5: Cotton yarn and acrylic baby yarn
(Bernat Handicrafter, Bernat Softee, Beehive Baby etc)

Scraps... so many scraps...

No comments:

Post a Comment