Thursday, January 31, 2013

lazy weeks and busy weekends!

I don't know that I have much to talk about... I spent last week just trying to stay awake in the evenings until 9pm, (which means crocheting didn't really happen), then I had a pretty great weekend, did lots of crocheting including making this cute set! (I think I might make a few sets if I do a show next winter, but I think I would switch out the hat for my granny hat).
Made with Vanna's Charcoal Grey
mittens, noose scarf, slouchy cable hat


I also have a few more items I need to get online, I tried last week but my light bulb exploded out of the old lamp I was using... there was smoke, the glass popped off... TERRIFYING! As I no longer trust this lamp, J and I picked up 2 new ones last week. I'm still working on getting the lighting perfect though, so I can quickly photograph items... More items (another cowl, and 3 or 4 hats) will probably be up this weekend :)

In other news I  finally got my yarn swift!! (which I haven't photographed yet) I ordered my swift from ScottsMountainCrafts and it arrived in 8 days! Crazy fast mailing! It's really pretty and nice and compact and I'm excited to ball up the two looped skeins I have at home, and that I can now purchase more Berroco Weekend because I LOVE THIS YARN!

That's about all the report for now! I'm hoping to make some more heart cowls this week. They are so cute, and totally appropriate all winter/fall not just for Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment