Thursday, February 21, 2013

Where is 2013 going?

 I had plans of posting a new pattern for sale today or tomorrow, but I'm starting to suspect that isn't going to happen... I still have one sample to finish crocheting up, and then photos need to be taken and cropped, then my pattern needs to be finalized... so it's looking more like next weekend now. Darn headache wiped me out all week...

Within the next few weeks, I'll be finding out if I'm doing two Cons this spring/summer or not... I really want to be involved in Moncton's first ever ComicExpo, and as I'm coincidentally on vacation during Animaritimes, with no plans, I'm going to try to grab a table there as well! The people there were really great to me last summer! I have lots of plans for these Cons so I'm really eager to find out the table situation!!!!!

In other crocheting news, I CUT MY HAIR! A LOT!
see all my hair on the floor!
 I went from this...
There was a reason I was rocking ponytails...
this was not a good look!
 To this!
the back is really short,
but I didn't think to photograph that...
   
Yes, the lighting is way better on the bottom photo, but I think I look like 10lbs thinner and more mature!

I'll try to update with something crochet related this weekend... Tomorrow is my crochet day so hopefully I'll be productive and crochet something pretty! or tough! I like crocheting tough things!

No comments:

Post a Comment