Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Friday Movie Re-Cap

After lots of personal debate last week as to what to watch on Friday while crocheting... I settle on a motley group of movies, some of which I've seen before and some that were new to me. I watched Hot Fuzz, X-Men: First Class, Clue and Breach! It was a crazy crocheting day!

Hot Fuzz -- I'm so sad I waited this long to watch this movie! I love a cop drama, and this spoof was awesome! I'll probably be re-watching it this weekend.

X-Men: First Class -- Big fan of the X-Men and this one is pretty good. I'm also not going to lie, it got way better when I realized Jennifer Lawrence was Mystique!

Clue -- This is possibly one of my top 10 favourite movies... I re-watched it Saturday, and I've seen it so many times... Tim Curry is one of my favourite actors, and this is just such a cheesy awesome movie. The tv show Psych recently did a spoof of this movie and was able to include two actors from the movie in it, love Psych, but Clue is way better!

Breach -- Sadly this was my least favourite of the movies... it's not that it was particularly bad, it was good  for what it was, but it was slow, and after like 5 hours of crocheting this definitely didn't energize me.

Here's a quick shot of what I created over the weekend... I'm currently taking a quick break from Con. creations to make some baby presents and work on a huge commission... I'll be back to making Con creations probably Saturday.











2 versions of Yoda, Ewok and 2 Bob-Ombs

I actually discovered on Sunday that I had blisters on some of my fingers from all the crocheting I did Thursday, Friday and Saturday...thankfully after not doing much on Sunday and Monday, they seem to have gone away to the point where I can crochet again! So tonight the crocheting begins again!

No comments:

Post a Comment