Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3 Random Thoughts

1. I'm still waiting for my phone parts to come in... I could probably do some photography with my phone as it is, but I foresee myself getting crazy stressed or upset if it crashes mid-photoshoot, so I'm just going to wait for sanity sake.

2. Last week I received my ball-chain keychains! All 200 of them! So this week I'm declaring keychain week! After spending the weekend working on perfecting one pattern, I need something somewhat mindless and quick and my keychains definitely qualify! All will be about 1-2" and adorable! Photos will obviously come once my phone is working properly again... *sigh*

3. I've decided to wean myself off of my daily migraine medication... I've been on these meds for almost a year now, and I'm still experiences horrible side-effects (way worse than the doctor warned me about) and it's just not worth it. I love not having migraines, but the tradeoff of being exhausted all the time, needing to sleep 9-10 hours a night, gaining 30 lbs, having my menstrual cycle all thrown off, being very depressed and going another year without getting pregnant, is just too much. So hopefully within 3 weeks I'll be off this medication and I'll see how that goes for a bit. Worse comes to worse, I can go back on it, but I just feel like I've missed a year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment