Sunday, April 7, 2013

HtbaFB #3


Discussion
Do you have some fatshion tips to share? Please do!

I am not fashionable... I definitely have my own style/uniform that I rarely deviate from, which I think does a lot to flatter my body shape/size. I'm nearly always in leggings, a skirt and tank or a dress, with a cardigan. My only real fatshion tip is to wear clothes that fit you!!! I don't care what size you are, if you are wearing clothes too big or small, it's not going to look as good as if you're wearing clothing that fits. Sometimes that means going up or down a size in a top or pants, but what matters most if how it looks, not the number or sequence of letters on the tag.


Assignment
Challenge yourself to wear something that you might have felt wary about in the past. Break up your routine with something different and you might open yourself up to some radical new styles! 

Totally failed at this! I like my little uniform and at the moment I just can't seem to break out of that... though I have been wearing pants a lot more lately, which after a year of maybe wearing them once a week or ever other week, it's a pretty big move for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment