Thursday, March 21, 2013

My To Do List

I'm trying something new. I'm hoping that if you all (which implies I have vast numbers of followers, which I don't...) see the insane to do lists I create for myself every weekend, maybe I'll be motivated to actually accomplish some/all of it!

This is what I'm hoping to accomplish this weekend:
  1. clean craftroom (it exploded again... I'll try to remember to take before and after photos... it's really in a sad state) - Fri 2:20pm Done!
  2. finish mint chocolate popsicle scarf (it's about 50% completed now, so that's doable) - Thurs 11pm Done!
  3. finish the 3 sets of mitts I started last week and make 2 more pairs (this is probably a bit ambitious to be honest, but we'll see...)
  4. crochet and photograph samples for popsicle scarf pattern (should be doable, pattern will be posted sometime next week, if I can accomplish this)
  5. complete my HtbaFB #3/5 post (#4 sadly wont be happening for a while... I'm putting a ridiculous amount of work into it... even though I'm not sure what I'm really suppose to be doing lol)
  6. bake some bread or biscuits (I really miss bread products, I haven't been able to eat any/much for a week now due to my ability to bit food, but I'm healing really well and biscuits are calling my name!) - Fri 1:45pm Done!
So.. yeah! Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment