Friday, March 8, 2013

Pattern: Roller Derby Hats (Jammer & Pivot)

I am a huge roller derby fan! I don't play, I just watch! I'm way too scared of hurting myself! I believe at this point my husband an I have only missed 1 home bout, and I am very proud of my local Lumbersmacks because they are off to Nationals next week! So in their honour here is an awesome new pattern from me!

I've been trying for a year to perfect this pattern, the Jammer (hat with the star) was easy, but the Pivot hat was the complicated one! I didn't like the look of just sewing a stripe onto the hat, I wanted a one piece version and after lots of trial and error I did it!!! *dances like an idiot*

The pattern is available on Ravelry for $4


If you would like to order a hat from me, please email me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment