Sunday, March 24, 2013

To Do List Fail...

Full disclosure... posting my to do list didn't help at all!
  1. clean craftroom - finished it Friday at 2:20pm!
  2. finish mint chocolate popsicle scarf - finished it Thursday at 11pm!
  3. finish the 3 sets of mitts I started last week and make 2 more pairs - didn't even touch this one
  4. crochet and photograph samples for popsicle scarf pattern - good intentions aside, this one didn't happen either
  5. complete my HtbaFB #3/5 post - was not looking good enough to photograph on Friday, Saturday or Sunday... so that didn't happen yet
  6. bake some bread or biscuits - finished on Friday at 1:45pm. 
I did however make a hat for a friend's soon to be born baby and am about 70% of a scarf I started so... it's not all horrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment